- News - Schedules
- COOL Calendar
- Mass Schedule
- Weekly Bulletin
- COOL News
- COOL News Archive
- Bulletin Archives
- Our Parish
- Contact Us
Our mission: Church of Our Lady is a community of Catholic Christians who are called by Baptism to love and serve through our worship of God and our service to others. Our mission is to lead people to a personal relationship with God within a community of faith.
Submitted by angelgravitt — Tue, 08/23/2016 - 6:46 PM — Last Updated: Wed, 08/24/2016 - 1:01 PM
Submitted by angelgravitt — Tue, 08/23/2016 - 6:33 PM — Last Updated: Tue, 08/23/2016 - 6:33 PM
Submitted by cooladmin — Mon, 01/18/2016 - 3:27 PM — Last Updated: Tue, 01/19/2016 - 1:33 AM
Submitted by Guest — Sun, 12/13/2015 - 1:10 AM — Last Updated: Sun, 12/13/2015 - 1:17 AM
Submitted by cooladmin — Wed, 10/14/2015 - 3:30 PM — Last Updated: Mon, 10/19/2015 - 12:52 PM
Submitted by cooladmin — Tue, 10/13/2015 - 11:48 AM — Last Updated: Sun, 11/01/2015 - 1:15 PM
Submitted by cooladmin — Tue, 09/08/2015 - 11:14 PM — Last Updated: Wed, 10/14/2015 - 2:04 PM
Submitted by cooladmin — Wed, 08/19/2015 - 10:10 PM — Last Updated: Mon, 09/14/2015 - 11:51 PM
- Did you know Mother Teresa experienced visions of Jesus?
- Pope Francis tells a fractured world: God's mercy gives hope for change
- Sexual orientation and gender identity: what does the science say?
- Firefighters sent by Pope rescue 3-old-boy after earthquake
- The powerful story of a nun who survived Italy's earthquake
- For David Daleiden, Soros money shows Planned Parenthood in a panic
- The happiest day of Mother Teresa's life
- Nonviolent politics to be the focus of next World Day of Peace
- In rare interview, Benedict XVI names his favorite saints
- 'We cannot keep quiet' – Ugandan archbishop stands against domestic violence
- Child abuse least frequent in intact families, study shows
- French court overturns burkini ban-- after official says it should apply to nuns' habits
- US bishops join Iranian Muslim leaders in call for end to terrorism, weapons of mass destruction
- Indian cardinal: victims of anti-Catholic pogrom were martyrs
- Colombia’s bishops call for ‘serene reflection’ on peace agreement
- Pope Francis to write message on nonviolence
- 2 nuns murdered in Mississippi
- Update from Norcia monks: church has ‘mostly withstood’ tremors
- USCCB president: pray a Rosary for victims of natural disasters
- Vatican sex education program significantly flawed: Cardinal Newman Society
- Archbishop Tomasi: Religions Must Globalize Peace
- Sisters in Bosnia: ‘We Are There for the Children That Need Us’
- Abortion Might Be Common; It Will Never Be Right
- Polish Parishes Renew Consecration on Today’s Feast of Our Lady of Czestochowa
- The Primacy of Humble Love
- Pope Francis Greets Paralympic Committee Ahead of Rio Games
- Pope Announces Theme for 50th World Day of Peace
- Pope Sends Vatican Firefighters, Police to Quake Sites
- Leader of US Bishops Calls for Collection for Louisiana Flood Victims
- US Bishops, Iranian Religious Leaders Call for Culture of Tolerance, Dialogue
- Inside peek into the life of Mother Teresa
- Dozens are still believed to be trapped underneath the rubble in central Italy
- Quake aftermath continues to torment ancient town of Amatrice as the death toll rises
- Pope sends rescue crew to Amatrice after 6.2 magnitude earthquake and rising death tolls
- Pope at General Audience: Prays for the victims of the 6.2-magnitude earthquake near Rome
- Pope postpones General Audience speech and dedicates it to victims of quake near Rome
- LIVE: General Audience with Pope Francis
- Completely renovated Saint Peter's prison in Rome opens to the public
- LIVE: Fr. Pepe di Paola speaks at the annual Rimini meeting
- They rowed 1,100 km in the sea to reach Rome for the Jubilee
- Pope Francis sends Jubilee video message to the Americas...
- An open invitation to make the move and sign up for RCIA...
- Who put the West in Western Civilization?
- Like it or not, it is time for Church leaders to take courage and face the dragon...
- Sailing the globe using nothing but the sun, stars, and ocean swells...
- Mongolia’s first Catholic priest to be ordained in Ulaanbaatar...
- St. Monica can help bring your loved ones back to Christ...
- The strange case of the pilgrimage site in a Pennsylvania ghost town...
- Pro-lifers must entrust our efforts to Christ, for abortion is Satanic...
- How busily doing things for God can drive us from Him...
- Three (more) reasons why Mother Teresa’s halo matters
- How to engage a loved one who’s walked away from the faith
- Church in Pennsylvania defies the curse of a coal fire
- Uganda prelate ‘cannot keep silent’ on domestic violence
- Progressives embrace religious liberty to defend social action
- Aug. 28 Twenty-Second Sunday of Ordinary Time, Sunday
- A violent summer pushes U.S. to once again deal with lingering pain of racism
- Outside Paris, a clinic aims to tackle an age-old practice
- Catholic vote remains important, but less predictable than in the past
- Pope Francis to Church in Americas: bring the balm of Christ's presence
Saturday: 4 PM
Sunday: 9 AM & 11 AM
Weekdays: Tues-Fri 9 AM
Novena after Tues Mass
First Saturday: 9 AM
Holy Days: 9 AM & 7PM
Christmas, New Years,
Easter schedules pls call
Holy Hours & Benediction
9 AM - 6 PM,
Monthly (First Fri.)
COOL Blood Drives
The 2015 blood drives at COOL are on these dates:
Tuesday, April 21 st
Tuesday, August 4 th
Tuesday, October 27 th
All drives run from 1:00 to 7:00 PM in Don Ross Hall.