- News - Schedules
- COOL Calendar
- Mass Schedule
- Weekly Bulletin
- COOL News
- COOL News Archive
- Bulletin Archives
- Our Parish
- Contact Us
Our mission: Church of Our Lady is a community of Catholic Christians who are called by Baptism to love and serve through our worship of God and our service to others. Our mission is to lead people to a personal relationship with God within a community of faith.
Submitted by cooladmin — Mon, 01/23/2017 - 5:34 PM — Last Updated: Fri, 03/24/2017 - 6:36 PM
Submitted by cooladmin — Thu, 03/16/2017 - 6:25 AM — Last Updated: Thu, 03/16/2017 - 6:25 AM
Submitted by cooladmin — Thu, 03/16/2017 - 6:04 AM — Last Updated: Thu, 03/16/2017 - 6:35 AM
Submitted by cooladmin — Thu, 11/17/2016 - 3:13 AM — Last Updated: Thu, 11/17/2016 - 3:13 AM
Submitted by cooladmin — Fri, 09/09/2016 - 8:32 PM — Last Updated: Fri, 09/09/2016 - 8:35 PM
Submitted by angelgravitt — Tue, 08/23/2016 - 10:46 PM — Last Updated: Fri, 09/09/2016 - 8:10 PM
Submitted by angelgravitt — Tue, 08/23/2016 - 10:33 PM — Last Updated: Tue, 08/23/2016 - 10:33 PM
Submitted by cooladmin — Mon, 01/18/2016 - 7:27 PM — Last Updated: Tue, 01/19/2016 - 5:33 AM
- How an American bishop became a Korean martyr
- Let go of 'false lights' that lead down the wrong path, Pope says
- Meet the monks who decided to go green years before Laudato Si
- In Milan, Pope makes youth promise to never be a bully
- On Annunciation, Pope says God still seeks hearts like Mary
- Don't fret about numbers, but your mission, Pope tells Milan religious
- Texas pro-lifers target 'wrongful birth' lawsuits, Planned Parenthood
- Protection of minors event draws swath of top Vatican leaders
- How do we solve crises? Put the person first, Pope Francis tells EU
- Gorsuch praised for record of building unity on religious freedom
- Pope tells European leaders: solidarity will overcome populism, ‘fruit of egotism’
- Milan: special art exhibit to mark visit by Pope Francis
- Vatican journalists protest high cost for accompanying papal flights
- Salvadoran bishops anxious for canonization of Archbishop Romero
- Vatican envoy pushes for international action on climate change, development
- Experts fear basilica of the Holy Sepulchre could collapse
- Nigerian cardinal: dialogue with Islam is productive
- Papal preacher delivers 3rd Lenten Sermon
- Christ’s restored tomb inaugurated in Jerusalem
- Cardinal calls for prayer, solidarity following Westminster attack
- ANGELUS ADDRESS: On Walking in the True Light
- ‘God Makes Impossible, Possible’ (Pope’s Homily in Milan)
- Pope Meets Recently Confirmed (Text of Prepared Q & A)
- Milan: Pope Francis Visits 3 Families of the “Case Bianche”
- Entering Milan as ‘Priest,’ Pope Sees ‘Faces, Families, a Community’
- Pope Visits, Lunches With Prisoners in Milan
- Pope to Religious: ‘Whether We Like It or Not, We Must Be Pastors Determined to Help Our Young People In This World in Which They Are Inserted’
- Pope’s Program for Visit to Milan
- Sixty Years Later, a Future and Hope for Europe (Pope’s Unabridged Text)
- The Eyes of the Heart Are Healed to See the True Light
- Pope to EU leaders: Populism arises from selfishness and suffocates us
- Pope Francis' Full Speech to the European Union leaders
- LIVE: The Pope meets with EU Heads of State and Government
- The Christian rock group The Voice of the Desert" releases their sixth album
- Today the pope meets with all the leaders of the EU to promote the European project
- Pope Francis will canonize two of the shepherd's of Fatima
- Cameroon president and his wife visit pope
- Pope Francis sends telegram to London for the latest attack
- Pope in Santa Marta: If we harden our hearts, we become atheists
- Vatican Scholars will study the figure of Luther to understand why the Reformation occurred
- Is the four-hymn Mass what the Church really wants?
- A Chestertonian reflection on blasphemy and the Annunciation...
- Meet Jan Tyranowski, the Polish mystic who mentored Pope St. John Paul II...
- The Annunciation: When angels held their breath...
- Wherein Fr. Z muses about Lady Day, 25 March...
- On Annunciation, Pope says God still seeks hearts like Mary...
- The problem of evil and trusting in God...
- A woman wrapped in silence: A meditation for the Feast of the Annunciation...
- Pope travels to Milan, prays Angelus at Duomo...
- These are the 3 biggest financial scams in America: What to know and how to fight back...
- Pope Angelus: look to the light of Christ
- Fr. David Bauer was a man of the cloth, a priest of the rink
- Lenten reflections series explores Pentecost story
- Rome summit marks launch of ‘African Catholicism 2.0’
- During Lent, we must examine our greed
- African lay woman warns hierarchy, ‘Don’t get complacent’
- Health care bill diagnosis: No input from those who care for sick
- In Milan, Pope makes youth promise never to be a bully
- Mar. 26 Fourth Sunday of Lent, Sunday
- Pope wraps up day in Milan meeting newly confirmed youngsters
Daily Bible Verse
 Otherwise, you might say in your heart: 'My own strength, and the power of my own hand, have brought forth all these things for me.'  But remember the Lord your God, that he himself has provided you with strength, so that he may fulfill his covenant, about which he swore to your fathers, just as the present day reveals.
Saturday: 4 PM
Sunday: 9 AM & 11 AM
Weekdays: Tues-Fri 9 AM
Novena after Tues Mass
First Saturday: 9 AM
Holy Days: 9 AM & 7PM
Christmas, New Years,
Easter schedules pls call
Holy Hours & Benediction
9 AM - 6 PM,
Monthly (First Fri.)
COOL Blood Drives
The 2015 blood drives at COOL are on these dates:
Tuesday, April 21 st
Tuesday, August 4 th
Tuesday, October 27 th
All drives run from 1:00 to 7:00 PM in Don Ross Hall.