- News - Schedules
- COOL Calendar
- Mass Schedule
- Weekly Bulletin
- COOL News
- COOL News Archive
- Bulletin Archives
- Our Parish
- Contact Us
Our mission: Church of Our Lady is a community of Catholic Christians who are called by Baptism to love and serve through our worship of God and our service to others. Our mission is to lead people to a personal relationship with God within a community of faith.
Submitted by cooladmin — Mon, 01/23/2017 - 5:34 PM — Last Updated: Tue, 02/21/2017 - 8:05 AM
Submitted by cooladmin — Thu, 11/17/2016 - 3:13 AM — Last Updated: Thu, 11/17/2016 - 3:13 AM
Submitted by cooladmin — Fri, 09/09/2016 - 8:32 PM — Last Updated: Fri, 09/09/2016 - 8:35 PM
Submitted by angelgravitt — Tue, 08/23/2016 - 10:46 PM — Last Updated: Fri, 09/09/2016 - 8:10 PM
Submitted by angelgravitt — Tue, 08/23/2016 - 10:33 PM — Last Updated: Tue, 08/23/2016 - 10:33 PM
Submitted by cooladmin — Mon, 01/18/2016 - 7:27 PM — Last Updated: Tue, 01/19/2016 - 5:33 AM
Submitted by Guest — Sun, 12/13/2015 - 5:10 AM — Last Updated: Sun, 12/13/2015 - 5:17 AM
Submitted by cooladmin — Wed, 10/14/2015 - 7:30 PM — Last Updated: Mon, 10/19/2015 - 4:52 PM
- South Sudanese bishops call for food aid, peace negotiations
- Bishop Conley: Mass deportations will not fix our immigration system
- US bishops denounce rise in anti-Semitic attacks
- Surgeon and father among sainthood causes moving forward
- African American Catholics discuss path toward unity, respect for all
- Loving your neighbor means voting wisely, Northern Ireland bishops say
- Is the Benedict Option the only option?
- Humility is the first step to unity, Pope tells Catholics, Anglicans
- God is faithful – trust him and don’t worry, Pope Francis says
- Is the Catholic Church anti-woman? Two feminist scholars debate
- Melkite Catholic prelates reach agreement, end ‘open rebellion’
- Slovenia gives same-sex couples most legal rights
- Detailed photos capture frescoes in Sistine Chapel
- New monastery in Ireland is first since Reformation
- US bishops welcome Trump’s decision to reverse Obama transgender rule
- President of Pontifical Academy for Life salutes deceased Italian politician who led fight for legal abortion
- Knights of Malta chancellor confirms: former grand master asked for resignation
- Vatican moves eight candidates toward beatification
- Hundreds of Copts in flight from Sinai peninsula after murders, threats
- Report: Pope has eased penalties on some abusive clerics
- INTERVIEW: ‘I Will Speak to Pope Francis About Jesus’ Humanity,’ Says Friar to Lead Francis’ Spiritual Exercises
- South Sudan’s Bishops Cry Out for Aid, Protection for Civilians
- LITURGY Q & A: Missals on the Altar
- Pope Francis Is Considering Trip to South Sudan
- Marriage Pastoral: Pope Asks Priests to Be “Ministers of Peace and Consolation”
- February 28 Marks the Fourth Anniversary of Benedict XVI’s Renunciation
- Pope’s Homily at Anglican All Saints Church in Rome
- Catholics and Anglicans: “Theological Questions Are Discussed Along Ecumenical Path,” Says Pope
- Pope’s Q & A at Anglican All Saints Church
- Pope Approves Decrees for Saints’ Causes, Including 2 Laypeople
- Vatican university publishes modern manual for learning Latin
- LIVE: Pope visits "All Saints" Anglican Church
- How a trip to Rome changed the lives of students
- LIVE: Pope leads the Angelus with pilgrims from all around the world in St. Peter's Square
- Vatican Diplomat who avoided wars: Cardinal Antonio Samore
- What journey has moved Pope Francis the most?
- Cardinal Sistach presents next Congress on Pastoral Care in the Big Cities
- LIVE: Pope meets with the Community of Capodarco
- Australians launch original calendar app for Lent
- Pope Francis: Are we on the way to a major world war over water?
- Our immigration system is broken and unjust...
- Interactive map plots where every known fossil was discovered...
- The hidden stories behind 5 of your favorite prayers...
- 7 churches of Hollywood where the stars go to pray...
- What G.K. Chesterton and a dear friend taught me about confession...
- The best films of 2016...
- Who is Vladimir Soloviev, and why do recent popes admire this Russian mystic so much?
- Ailing Bishop David Choby issues rare declaration of ‘impediment’ for Diocese of Nashville...
- Coming soon: 10 beautiful new churches in the works...
- Lent, laughter and the joyful soul...
- Feb. 28 Tuesday of the Eight Week of Ordinary Time; Fat Tuesday, Weekday
- In final message, popular movements cry out for sanctuary
- Myanmar's Cardinal Bo calls for 'green theology of liberation'
- Reconciliation marks Melkite bishops' synod after months of interruption
- Mexican priest, first convicted of sexual abuse, gets 16 years in prison
- Philippine archbishop recalls deceased Cardinal Sin in time of upheaval
- First priest in Mexico convicted of sexual abuse gets 16 years in prison
- U.S. Supreme Court weighs in on border shooting of Mexican teenager
- Australian archbishops to ask Vatican for clarity on confession issues
- Pope furthers sainthood causes of eight men, women
Saturday: 4 PM
Sunday: 9 AM & 11 AM
Weekdays: Tues-Fri 9 AM
Novena after Tues Mass
First Saturday: 9 AM
Holy Days: 9 AM & 7PM
Christmas, New Years,
Easter schedules pls call
Holy Hours & Benediction
9 AM - 6 PM,
Monthly (First Fri.)
COOL Blood Drives
The 2015 blood drives at COOL are on these dates:
Tuesday, April 21 st
Tuesday, August 4 th
Tuesday, October 27 th
All drives run from 1:00 to 7:00 PM in Don Ross Hall.