- News - Schedules
- COOL Calendar
- Mass Schedule
- Weekly Bulletin
- COOL News
- COOL News Archive
- Bulletin Archives
- Our Parish
- Contact Us
Our mission: Church of Our Lady is a community of Catholic Christians who are called by Baptism to love and serve through our worship of God and our service to others. Our mission is to lead people to a personal relationship with God within a community of faith.
Submitted by cooladmin — Fri, 09/09/2016 - 4:32 PM — Last Updated: Fri, 09/09/2016 - 4:35 PM
Submitted by angelgravitt — Tue, 08/23/2016 - 6:46 PM — Last Updated: Fri, 09/09/2016 - 4:10 PM
Submitted by angelgravitt — Tue, 08/23/2016 - 6:33 PM — Last Updated: Tue, 08/23/2016 - 6:33 PM
Submitted by cooladmin — Mon, 01/18/2016 - 3:27 PM — Last Updated: Tue, 01/19/2016 - 1:33 AM
Submitted by Guest — Sun, 12/13/2015 - 1:10 AM — Last Updated: Sun, 12/13/2015 - 1:17 AM
Submitted by cooladmin — Wed, 10/14/2015 - 3:30 PM — Last Updated: Mon, 10/19/2015 - 12:52 PM
Submitted by cooladmin — Tue, 10/13/2015 - 11:48 AM — Last Updated: Sun, 11/01/2015 - 1:15 PM
Submitted by cooladmin — Tue, 09/08/2015 - 11:14 PM — Last Updated: Wed, 10/14/2015 - 2:04 PM
- Cardinal Dolan recaps Al Smith dinner: Awkward, but at least they prayed.
- Vatican, Al-Azhar to officially resume dialogue
- The happiest day of Mother Teresa's life
- What to do about Halloween? Catholic moms – and an exorcist – weigh in
- As Philippines drug war escalates, bishops call for justice
- Augustine Institute offering scholarships for a master's in theology
- Why there's hope for Catholic liturgical music
- In final debate, candidates diverge sharply on abortion
- Ratzinger prize recipients include first-ever Orthodox winner
- What the George Soros network saw in a 'Catholic Spring' group
- Vatican representative prods OSCE to act against human trafficking
- Encourage vocations by broadening horizons, Pope urges Church leaders
- Bid to ban abortion of disabled babies advances in British Parliament
- Cardinal-designate urges talks to resolve Venezuela’s political crisis
- Vatican set to resume formal talks with Al Azhar
- China, Vatican near agreement on appointment of bishops?
- Caritas India open to recruiting transgendered persons
- European bishops discuss pastoral care of Eastern Catholic migrants
- Clinton, Trump trade barbs at Al Smith dinner
- Chaldean patriarchate assures Iraqi army of prayers
- Pope’s Morning Homily: No Peace Without Humility
- ‘Be Men of Hope,’ Pope Tells Augustinian Recollects
- Pope Francis Receives New Leader of Jesuits
- Pope’s Address to John Paul II Foundation
- Pope’s Address to International Conference on Vocational Pastoral Care
- Chaldean Patriarch Eyes Post-ISIS Future
- Pope to Personally Award Ratzinger Prize to Inos Biffi And Ioannis Kourempeles
- Holy See’s Statement on Prevention of an Arms Race in Outer Space
- The Polish Primate: The Spiritual Bond Between Poland and the Holy See
- Holy See’s Statement on Promotion, Protection of Children’s Rights
- Augustinian Recollects give the pope a heart-wrenching depiction of Jesus as Aylan Kurdi
- Pope Francis meets with the president of Burkina Faso
- Pope at Santa Marta: We cannot worship Jesus without accusing ourselves
- Pope to award 2016 Ratzinger Prize to Inos Biffi and Ioannis Kourempeles
- New graffiti of the pope appears overnight... and disappears hours later
- Pope Francis blesses lifesize statue of Gaucho priest, Jos Gabriel del Rosario Brochero
- Pope Francis: There are needy situations which require our urgent and immediate response
- Pope explains what feeding the hungry and giving drink to the thirsty really means
- LIVE: General Audience with Pope Francis
- New general of the Jesuits: I do not like being called "the black pope"
- Vatican and China in final push for historic deal on bishops, says Reuters...
- Iranian refugees in Germany are starting to become Christians...
- 4 times St. John Paul II was almost killed by someone but survived.....
- From Muslim to Christian: The Atlantic offers sensitive look at Berlin community...
- ‘Born twice’: Baby removed at 4 months for surgery, returned to womb, delivered healthy at 9 months.....
- Open house: Vatican opens papal apartments at Castel Gandalfo to public...
- The 13 newly named cardinals reveal 4 priorities of the Holy Father...
- Discerning a call to the priesthood? Some questions you should be asking yourself.....
- Richard Dawkins and the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima...
- A Magnificent Seven: 7 wonderful quotes from the newest 7 saints...
- Church brings relief to typhoon victims in Philippines
- Once Iraq recaptures Mosul, people will still need help, says archbishop
- Papal apartment in Castel Gandolfo opens to public
- In truth, we 'More Than Survive'
- Papal summer residence opens to the public for the first time
- APOLOGISTS FOR PARTIAL-BIRTH ABORTION
- Displaced Iraqi Christians await return to Mosul with bated breath
- Orthodox theologian claims 2016 Ratzinger Prize
- Vatican-Muslim dialogue to restart in April, Vatican says
- NATIONAL CATHOLIC REGISTER
Daily Bible Verse
 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, for the Lord has anointed me. He has sent me to bring good news to the meek, so as to heal the contrite of heart, to preach leniency to captives and release to the confined,  and so to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord and the day of vindication of our God: to console all who are mourning,  to take up the mourners of Zion and to give them a crown in place of ashes, an oil of joy in place of mourning, a cloak of praise in place of a spirit of grief. And there, they shall be called the strong ones of justice, the planting of the Lord, unto glorification.
Saturday: 4 PM
Sunday: 9 AM & 11 AM
Weekdays: Tues-Fri 9 AM
Novena after Tues Mass
First Saturday: 9 AM
Holy Days: 9 AM & 7PM
Christmas, New Years,
Easter schedules pls call
Holy Hours & Benediction
9 AM - 6 PM,
Monthly (First Fri.)
COOL Blood Drives
The 2015 blood drives at COOL are on these dates:
Tuesday, April 21 st
Tuesday, August 4 th
Tuesday, October 27 th
All drives run from 1:00 to 7:00 PM in Don Ross Hall.