- News - Schedules
- COOL Calendar
- Mass Schedule
- Weekly Bulletin
- COOL News
- COOL News Archive
- Bulletin Archives
- Our Parish
- Contact Us
Our mission: Church of Our Lady is a community of Catholic Christians who are called by Baptism to love and serve through our worship of God and our service to others. Our mission is to lead people to a personal relationship with God within a community of faith.
Submitted by cooladmin — Wed, 11/16/2016 - 10:13 PM — Last Updated: Wed, 11/16/2016 - 10:13 PM
Submitted by cooladmin — Fri, 09/09/2016 - 3:32 PM — Last Updated: Fri, 09/09/2016 - 3:35 PM
Submitted by angelgravitt — Tue, 08/23/2016 - 5:46 PM — Last Updated: Fri, 09/09/2016 - 3:10 PM
Submitted by angelgravitt — Tue, 08/23/2016 - 5:33 PM — Last Updated: Tue, 08/23/2016 - 5:33 PM
Submitted by cooladmin — Mon, 01/18/2016 - 2:27 PM — Last Updated: Tue, 01/19/2016 - 12:33 AM
Submitted by Guest — Sun, 12/13/2015 - 12:10 AM — Last Updated: Sun, 12/13/2015 - 12:17 AM
Submitted by cooladmin — Wed, 10/14/2015 - 2:30 PM — Last Updated: Mon, 10/19/2015 - 11:52 AM
Submitted by cooladmin — Tue, 10/13/2015 - 10:48 AM — Last Updated: Sun, 11/01/2015 - 12:15 PM
- Pope Francis' letter to dying girl read aloud at her funeral
- Euthanasia of alcoholic father sends 'dangerous' message
- Supreme Court appears skeptical of Texas' death penalty standards
- Father Stanley Rother: The first US-born martyr
- Pope Francis meets U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry at the Vatican
- Nun killed in Democratic Republic of Congo
- Pope dedicates December to praying for end to child soldiers
- Why famed atheist Stephen Hawking is on a pontifical academy
- Virgin of Guadalupe visits women in LA jail
- Christmastime in New Orleans: a holiday celebration unlike any other
- Franciscan religious killed in Congo
- Indonesia: 200,000 Muslims demand arrest of Christian governor for blasphemy
- Uruguay’s president meet with Pontiff
- Russian Orthodox Patriarch to dedicate new cathedral in Paris
- Papal thanks for Piarists’ work in educating the poor
- Oklahoma priest recognized as first US martyr
- 2 million pilgrims expected in Spanish town for jubilee year
- Ecumenical Patriarch points to areas of agreement with Pope
- Attack on Christians in Egyptian village
- Caritas: mixed review of UN climate conference
- Special: 1st Advent Sermon From Fr. Cantalamessa
- Scholarship and Piety Work Together in a Good Education, Says Pope
- US Priest Recognized as Martyr
- US Secretary of State Visits Pope
- Pope’s Message to Piarist Fathers for Anniversary of Foundation
- Uruguay’s President Visits Pope
- The Philippines — a Catholic Oasis in Asia
- Father of Mercies Wanting to Bring Joy Back to Those Who Repent From Abortion
- What is the current clinical usefulness of stem cell treatments, embryonic and iPS cells?
- Conversion: The Way Forward: Gift and Answer
- Pope's intentions for December: the scandal of child soldiers
- Pope Francis asks to stop the "brain drain"
- Vatican analyzes the difference between humans and robots amidst AI advancements
- Pope says do not be afraid of resistance in your heart, but use it against sin
- Carlos Osoro: the cardinal who rescued a prostitute in a club
- Pope recalls Chapecoense soccer players killed in the plane crash
- Film director, Martin Scorsese meets Pope Francis
- Pope honors those who bury the dead in the midst of bombs
- The pope implores responsible behavior to prevent the spread of AIDS
- Pope Francis finishes his catecheses on the 14 works of mercy
- The Rhoda Wise miracle house of Canton, Ohio...
- Here are some Constitutional plot twists Hollywood should consider...
- Chip and Joanna Gaines: Conform or be destroyed (but be not afraid)...
- The impoverished faith of the San Diego diocese...
- “Christ is waiting for you”: Pilot aboard plane carrying Brazilian soccer team leaves message before crash...
- If religious freedom is for anyone, it must be for everyone.....
- The Church’s teaching on divorce is humane, just, and rooted in the teaching of Jesus.....
- Major anniversary for an American classic: The 'It's a Wonderful Life' arguments roll on...
- When we ignore wise old men, we become deaf to wisdom...
- Chef Peng Chang-juei, inventor of General Tso's Chicken, dies in Taipei at age 98...
- Pope Francis meets with Fortune-Time Global Forum
- news at 8,30
- Iconography classes draw non-Orthodox in search of spiritual images
- Announcing the coming
- Archbishop Gregory: Racism is a disease that must be cured
- Catholic college presidents stand up for undocumented students
- Pope Francis, an entrepreneur who invests in the poor
- Arlington’s retiring shepherd prioritized the periphery
- USCCB leaders seek prayers for migrants, refugees on Guadalupe feast
- Dec. 3 Memorial of St. Francis Xavier, priest, Memorial
Daily Bible Verse
 And a rod will go forth from the root of Jesse, and a flower will ascend from his root.  And the Spirit of the Lord will rest upon him: the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and fortitude, the spirit of knowledge and piety.  And he will be filled with the spirit of the fear of the Lord. He will not judge according to the sight of the eyes, nor reprove according to the hearing of the ears.  Instead, he will judge the poor with justice, and he will reprove the meek of the earth with fairness. And he will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth, and he will slay the impious with the spirit of his lips.  And justice will be the belt around his waist. And faith will be the warrior's belt at his side.
Saturday: 4 PM
Sunday: 9 AM & 11 AM
Weekdays: Tues-Fri 9 AM
Novena after Tues Mass
First Saturday: 9 AM
Holy Days: 9 AM & 7PM
Christmas, New Years,
Easter schedules pls call
Holy Hours & Benediction
9 AM - 6 PM,
Monthly (First Fri.)
COOL Blood Drives
The 2015 blood drives at COOL are on these dates:
Tuesday, April 21 st
Tuesday, August 4 th
Tuesday, October 27 th
All drives run from 1:00 to 7:00 PM in Don Ross Hall.