- News - Schedules
- COOL Calendar
- Mass Schedule
- Weekly Bulletin
- COOL News
- COOL News Archive
- Bulletin Archives
- Our Parish
- Contact Us
Our mission: Church of Our Lady is a community of Catholic Christians who are called by Baptism to love and serve through our worship of God and our service to others. Our mission is to lead people to a personal relationship with God within a community of faith.
Submitted by cooladmin — Wed, 11/16/2016 - 10:13 PM — Last Updated: Wed, 11/16/2016 - 10:13 PM
Submitted by cooladmin — Fri, 09/09/2016 - 3:32 PM — Last Updated: Fri, 09/09/2016 - 3:35 PM
Submitted by angelgravitt — Tue, 08/23/2016 - 5:46 PM — Last Updated: Fri, 09/09/2016 - 3:10 PM
Submitted by angelgravitt — Tue, 08/23/2016 - 5:33 PM — Last Updated: Tue, 08/23/2016 - 5:33 PM
Submitted by cooladmin — Mon, 01/18/2016 - 2:27 PM — Last Updated: Tue, 01/19/2016 - 12:33 AM
Submitted by Guest — Sun, 12/13/2015 - 12:10 AM — Last Updated: Sun, 12/13/2015 - 12:17 AM
Submitted by cooladmin — Wed, 10/14/2015 - 2:30 PM — Last Updated: Mon, 10/19/2015 - 11:52 AM
Submitted by cooladmin — Tue, 10/13/2015 - 10:48 AM — Last Updated: Sun, 11/01/2015 - 12:15 PM
- Conversion is a prerequisite to ecumenism, Pope Francis says
- The story behind sex change surgery you haven't heard
- Don't give in to complacency, Nigerian archbishop warns
- The shocking Nebraska law that barred a nun from teaching
- Does defunding Planned Parenthood really threaten women's health?
- US bishops: Health care should be truly universal, affordable
- Venezuela's crisis demands a timetable for elections, bishops exhort
- Polish parliament recognizes coronation of Mary as nation's queen
- Pope Francis: prayer is an act of hope that leads us to God
- 'Conscience in Residency' project supports doctors in training
- Nigerian prelate laments lack of missionary commitment
- French, German bishops issue statement on child migrants
- Italian cardinal: ‘populism does not solve problems’
- Pope Francis: Reformation’s 500th anniversary is ‘privileged occasion’ for living the faith
- US prelates welcome next synod’s preparatory document
- Rising attacks on Christians in India
- Farm animals gather in St. Peter’s Square for annual observance
- Irish primate urges statesmanship after collapse of government in Northern Ireland
- Bishops of Kazakhstan launch appeal for prayer for clear teaching on marriage
- Catholic nun told she cannot wear habit in Nebraska school
- Jubilee of the Dominican Family: A Congress for the Order’s Mission
- Pope’s Address to Ecumenical Delegation From Finland
- Pope at Audience: Pray, and When Things Become Dark, Pray More!
- USA: President-Elect Trump’s Battle Begins Against Planned Parenthood
- Joint Message of Presidents of CCEE and CEC on Occasion of Week of Prayer for Christian Unity 2017
- GENERAL AUDIENCE: On Jonah: Hope and Prayer
- Pope Invites Immigrants in USA to Seek Refuge Under Mary’s Mantle
- English Summary of General Audience
- Pope’s Words to the Sick at Roman Parish of St Mary in Setteville
- ‘What to Do When All Seems Dark?’ Pope Says, ‘Hope, Hold On’
- St. Peter's Square becomes a mini zoo for blessing of St. Anthony
- Pope Francis will close the jubilee for the Dominicans
- Pope in Santa Marta: Hope is the strongest virtue but the least understood
- Holy See confirms investigation of Order of Malta
- Christian Syrian refugee: What has happened to us has not hurt our faith
- The curious gift the President of the Republic of Guinea gave Pope Francis
- Pope Francis visits Rome parish: Do not gossip, but speak truth to people's face
- Pope sends condolences for victims of Turkish cargo jet crash
- Mahmoud Abbas meets with Pope Francis at the Vatican
- Pope pushes for protection of migrant children
- Polish parliament recognizes coronation of Mary as nation's queen...
- St. Michael and Our Lady of Fatima: Why 2017 is such a critical moment...
- To teach as Jesus taught: A reflection of the qualities of Jesus as preacher and teacher.....
- “Angels” and bishops in the OC...
- 10 Ways to find true union with God amid the chaos...
- Two final battles for author of 'The Exorcist;' Washington Post buries a key local angle...
- Dispute escalates between Vatican, Knights of Malta...
- This see-through engine shows you the marvel that is internal combustion...
- India's ancient engineering marvel...
- There's no mustache on the Mona Lisa...
- Pope: ‘Christian life is a daily struggle against temptation’
- Pope: Luther’s intention was to renew the Church, not divide her
- Cardinal Pell’s office dismisses attacks as opposition to reform
- As recent guidelines show, ‘Amoris’ argument is far from over
- ‘Amoris’ a murky document on wonderful and messy experiences
- ‘Amoris Laetitia’: Are we seeing change by stealth?
- Congress urged to keep health care gains, protect life, conscience rights
- EWTN to launch new weekly pro-life show
- Polish parliament recognizes coronation of Mary as nation’s queen
- Tear down this wall: Ecumenical week focuses on overcoming division
Saturday: 4 PM
Sunday: 9 AM & 11 AM
Weekdays: Tues-Fri 9 AM
Novena after Tues Mass
First Saturday: 9 AM
Holy Days: 9 AM & 7PM
Christmas, New Years,
Easter schedules pls call
Holy Hours & Benediction
9 AM - 6 PM,
Monthly (First Fri.)
COOL Blood Drives
The 2015 blood drives at COOL are on these dates:
Tuesday, April 21 st
Tuesday, August 4 th
Tuesday, October 27 th
All drives run from 1:00 to 7:00 PM in Don Ross Hall.